My boyfriend doesn’t shower, this is something we heard regularly from our followers. Every person is different in this world. There’s nobody who looks like you or someone who has the same qualities as you. Doesn’t matter if they’re your parents, husband, or boyfriend. Hygiene is one of the most important things that are different from person to person. When there are hygiene issues with someone you regularly meet or stay with, that hits differently and is hard to ignore.
Why your boyfriend doesn’t shower?
Even though you don’t know, this is a thing with most of the guys. Most men don’t care about their cleanliness compared to women and that’s a fact. That’s why most of the girls have hygiene issues.
There can be many reasons why your boyfriend doesn’t shower and they are below,
- He’s just lazy to get under the shower every day
- It can be a habit that he got from his parents
- Maybe he kept doing it for a long time and now he can’t even stop it after marrying
- He doesn’t care about beauty because he already has a beautiful wife
What to do when your boyfriend doesn’t shower?
There are a few things that you can do to make him shower or think him to get a shower and this should be and can be done by only you because you can be the reason for it (4th reason).
- You have to always let him know that you like to stay clean and you hate being a mess. Let him know that you have hygiene issues more often.
- I know you love him but you have to complain about those issues and let him know how much you hate his not showering habit. Remember, you’re doing this for his good and for both of your future.
- Find out the real reason that he’s not showering.
- If he’s not listening to your complaints, you need to try the hard way
- Tell him that you won’t sleep with him in the same bed if he’s not showering regularly. This is not punishing him or hurting him. You’re doing all this to change him for good.
- The last option is to stop having sex with him till he maintains good hygiene. Believe me, this is one of the most worked methods for this issue. The reason we’re not recommending it the first time, this can be backfired for you as well. You could lose him if you started being mean to him without any warning.
You have to do this in a patient manner without hurting his feelings. So, don’t do all the steps above at the same time. Give him some time to change his bad habits. Good things take time, right?
Hope you find your solution from this article. There are some great articles on many life and dating problems from our followers.
Have a great day!
Follow us on Facebook! for more articles about dating and lifestyle.